Developer Documentation changelog, revamped Getting started, improved admonitions, new glossary entries
- We now publish a changelog of outstanding updates to the Developer hub. You can also check them on the landing page.
- The Hello world section has been revamped with a new structure and increased usability
- The Exporting logs with Python section has been revamped
- The documentation has just 3 types of admonitions now: Tips, Infos, and Warnings
- The alt text of the links to the glossary is now consistent for every reference
- The code blocks' background and code highlighting have new colors that match our brand
- The glossary has new entries, such as SSO, SAML, spyder, and so on
- We implemented minor improvements to wording, hyperlinks, and content hierarchy
Browse all documentation updates.