New website structure, breadcrumbs, Create user-based Slack Datasource article, improved User activity article
- The documentation has a completely new structure where content is organised by feature
- We added breadcrumbs as a navigation tool. Now you always know where you are and can go to parent sections faster
- We have a new article on how to Create user-based Slack Enterprise Datasource that replaces the old generic article about creating Datasources
- We improved the Monitor activity article by adjusting the overall structure of the article and adding syntax highlighting to code examples
- We added a table of contents at the beginning of the glossary to make it easier to browse
Browse all documentation updates.